Porsche Protection Plans
All new Porsches come with a 3-year / 36,000 mile warranty period, but if you intend to keep your vehicle beyond that time frame, or you intend to lease and don’t want to worry about unexpected charges at lease termination, these Protection Plans are designed for you! From extended warranty plans, to road hazard protection, to GAP insurance – our Porsche Finance Managers can match you with the exact plan for your needs!
Fidelity Vehicle Protection Plans
Five levels of protection and multiple coverage terms allow you to tailor your coverage to meet your needs and your budget for up to 120,000 miles.
- Powertrain-Only, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Coverage Levels
- Provides Peace of Mind against Unforeseen Breakdown Expenses
- All Plans Include Rental, Towing, and Travel Coverage
- All Plans are Fully-Transferable to a Subsequent Owner
Total Loss Protection Plan
Designed to cover the "GAP" between the replacement cost of your vehicle and your insurance settlement when faced with a total loss of your vehicle.
- Available on both new and used vehicles
- Covers you for the entire term of your car lease or loan
- GAP PLUS (GPP) also covers your insurance deductible to up to $1,000
Crystal Fusion Technologies
Enhances visibility in bad weather and strengthens glass weight load by up to ten times.
- Improves Windshield Durability
- Improves Clarity and Visibility During Inclement Weather
- Deflects Small Road Debris Reducing Damage
- Backed By Safelite
Excess Wear & Tear Protection
Many of the risks of driving a car – the small dents and dings that happen in parking lots, chipped paint, even worn tires – are your responsibility at lease-end. You either repair them, or you pay the leasing company to perform the repairs.
The Excess Wear & Tear Protection may waive up to $7,500 of the cost of covered repairs:
- Wheels and Tires
- Dings and Dents
- Windshield and Glass
- Upholstery and Interior
Road Hazard Tire and Wheel Protection
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan repairs or replaces tires damaged by Road Hazards, which include debris on the road surface or road surface conditions such as potholes, cracks and breaks.